We are aware of the current issue which has arisen with staking Whitecoin, as I’m sure many of you are.
The Whitecoin team has looked into the problem and have found the issue as well as a fix to the problem.
There are some key points that each Whitecoin holder should be aware of:
- The blockchain is not compromised, everything is working as it should and is secure.
- The fix will require a Mandatory wallet update
- Whitenode users will also need to update their client
We will have more information coming very soon to keep everyone informed of what will happen and when. This will include things such as:
- When the new wallet & Whitenode client are available to download
- The block, time & date that the update will become active
The team implore you all to help us make this update successful by ensuring that you are running the new Whitecoin wallet or Whitenode before the update is scheduled.
We are also exploring the possibility of improving our blockchain at this time and will keep everyone informed with any changes that will be implemented.
If you wish to know more about the update please do not hesitate to contact the team through any of our media platforms; Discord, Telegram, Twitter, Reddit, Facebook, Bitcointalk thread or email via [email protected]