It is with our pleasure that we share with you the most recent announcement by Shair.com as it relates to our on going discussions surrounding Known User Transactions.
Shair has taken it one step further than our previous discussions to include a plethora of enhanced services to be provided by Claim.io and DandyID utilizing Whitecoin for its technology, security and stability while integrating it directly into is already existing service offerings, DandyID, Claim.io amongst others.
You can view the Whitepaper Here
Here are some key highlights:
DandyID will be providing Enhanced Identity Services in conjunction with Whitecoin, for such services as:
- Name Registrations on the Blockchain
- Name Lookups
- Social Media Verification
- DandyID Verification
- Verification Levels
- Address Book
- Search Addresses
- Enable the sending of Whitecoin to verified usernames
- Name Registration Services (Patented)
- Personal, Brands, Corporate & Small Businesses
- Over 300 Supported Social Networks
- Identity Management Platform (Patented)
- Verified Identifications (Web and Cryptocurrency)
- Proprietary Ranking Algorithms
- Decentralized PoS Blockchain
- Community Cryptocurrency (Available to Everyone)
- Integrated into Shair.com Infrastructure
There are developments required which are outlined in the Whitepaper, it indicates that they are open to community developers and outside wallet development companies to potentially carry the development if time and resources are an issue to make this happen.
This is a tremendous step forward, not only does it resolve KUT, it enables anyone with a claimed name (via DandyID) to transact using Usernames, provide verification services, trust scores and more… read the whitepaper, we are certain you will see this as exciting as we do!