The Whitecoin team are pleased to announce we have released an updated version of Whitenode to v0.3.1 with an upgraded GUI and a version 126.96.36.199 wallet which is compatible with our June 1st update.
The new Whitenode release for RasPi can be downloaded here
Our team has also compiled a guide to update which users can follow to aid their transition to the compliant version of Whitenode, the pdf format can be downloaded from the link below.
Please remember to always back up your wallet.dat file or transfer your coins to another wallet before performing the Whitenode update.
Changes included in the v0.3.1 release
- Compiled with wallet v188.8.131.52
- latest GUI interface
- Preloaded the XWC Blockchain
- Disable SSH by default, can be enabled by placing a file called “ssh” in /boot/ or through USB.
see article 3 on: https://www.raspberrypi.org/documentation/remote-access/ssh/ for more info
- Update to 2018-04-18 Raspbian stretch
- Language dropdown
- Confirmation messages on reboot, shutdown and update
- Disable PHP error messages
- Change CURL functions
- Correct redirect after login
- Disk space warning
- Preperations for receive page
- Discord banner
- Minor fixes.